- Essential for emergency preparedness.
- Made of wood and highly refined wax
- Easy to light, burns hot for 25-35 minutes
- Perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking
- Waterproof, Can be reused
- Great for hiking, camping, emergency preparedness
Dimensions: Approx. 0.75" thick x 3.5" diameter (3.5 oz) QuickStove Emergency Fire Starters are an ideal fuel source for portable wood burning stoves. Made of wood and highly refined wax, they are designed to light easily and to burn hot. Since most meals take less than 30 minutes to cook, they are a perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking. QuickStove Fire Starters can be used - as a fire starter as an emergency fuel source when hiking, camping or in the outdoors as an emergency heat source during cold weather as a dry, easy-to-burn fuel when it's windy, rainy or snowy