- Earthquake Preparedness When Traveling to a Foreign County
- HEAT WAVES: 10 TIPS FOR EXTREME HEAT SAFETY
- Helping the Elderly or People with Special Needs Prepare for Disaster
- Household Preparedness
- Assemble an Emergency Kit for Your Pet
- Today in Disaster History March 15, 2018
- Free Survival and Preparedness Manuals
- Nuclear Explosion Preparedness
- Today in Disaster History January 5, 2018
- Today in Disaster History January 3, 2018
Posted by on 4/19/2018 to Preparedness Tips
At Emergency Preparedness Service we are able to help you with other “special” needs. We have contact with a number of medical suppliers that can provide items that are not currently on our website.
People with special needs also may need assistance evacuating during an emergency or disaster. Make arrange with other family members, friends or neighbors to assist you in making plans for anyone who is in need of help. Sometimes just having someone, check in with a person with special needs can do the trick.
Also, you can go to the local fire department and let them know about someone in need of assistance. They should make a note of anyone in the area that would not be able to help themselves. Ask the fire department to help you make plans for people with special needs.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] we will be happy to help you.